At Tuttnauer, our single focus on sterilization and infection control enables us to offer products to help practitioners meet today's challenging workloads and regulatory requirements.
The 5075HSG is a fully featured 160 liter stand-alone pre & post vacuum autoclave. Many years of expertise with industrial sterilization technology have been packaged into the 5075 autoclave models to make them ideal laboratory grade autoclaves. The 5075HSG is a mobile free-standing uni that offers all of the features and reliability of a large capacity, laboratory grade autoclave at a fraction of the size and cost. They are as simple and easy to use as any Tuttnauer tabletop autoclave.
This sterilizer operates with saturated steam as the sterilization agent. Typical laboratory applications include liquids, fabrics, surgical instruments, and utensils. The end user has the ability to select from a wide range of steam sterilization programs and test cycles, meeting the needs of any marketplace.
- 316L grade stainless steel chamber and door with electropolish finish
- Two RTD load probes for liquid cycles
- High volume water-ring vacuum pump for fast and efficient air removal
- Stand-by heating mode keeps the autoclave warm and ready for use
- Double locking safety device prevents door from opening at high pressure and high temperature
- Control lock-out switch prevents starting a cycle if door is not properly locked
- Built-in alpha-numeric printer
- Mounted on wheels for easy mobility and sterilization on demand