The Technibilt Shelving System (TSS) is recognized for high quality, strength and ease of installation. Our all welded construction and truss configuration adds significant strength characteristics to each self size. We believe hospitals never have enough of three main resources....time, money and space.
By offering creative storage and distribution solutions for our customers, we can reduce capital expenditures, maximize available space and lessen non-value added movement of people and equipment. Whatever storage challenges lie ahead, our goal is to streamline the process from planning to purchasing and installation.
- No tool assembly is required with our Split Conical Adapters
- Posts are numbered for quick field assembly
- Durable finishes and complete line of accessories complement any application
No Tool Assembly
- The Assembly process is simplified with the Split Conical Adapters which snap into the grooves on the post. The shelf slips over the top surface securing the shelf and adapter to the post. 4 corner adapters are included with each shelf.
- Chrome Plus (CH) - Our answer to high visibility and dry storage areas. The heavy nickel plate process features a hard chromium finish with special brighteners to enhance and increase the life of the shelving. This finish is a replacement for zinc and standard chrome products.
- Euro Seal (PW) - The process provides a metabolized zinc chromate plating with a special formulated hard hybrid silver/gray finish which is bonded to the plated metal surface. Euro Seal can be used in high humidity storage applications such as walk-in coolers and freezers.