Scotsman HID312 Meridian
Scotsman Meridian Series Ice and Water Dispenser
Whether it's providing patient care in the healthcare environment or serving staff and visitors in break rooms, office suites and other settings, a reliable dispenser helps get the job done. In fact, it can contribute to better efficiency and moral....and even comfort and safety.
That's why the experts at Scotsman created the Meridian Series, a powerful new lineup of ice and water dispensers designed with your facility's unique space, production and installation needs in mind. With the Meridian Series, you get premium reliability, time saving serviceability and intuitive gleanability...along with the softer, most satisfying ice form available on the market today.
- Performance - Up to 260 lbs. of ice production in 24 hours, with storage capacity of up to 12 lbs.
- Smarter Construction - Durable stainless steel evaporator and exterior panels. Greaseless bearings for reduced maintenance. Larger sink opening and dispensing area. Antimicrobial AquaArmor with AgION is molded into key components.
- Space maximizing design - The industry's smallest operational footprint relative to capacity. Featuring specially designed contoured sides for enhanced breathability and an external air filter.
- More convenient front access - Removable front panels allow ease of access and service to all key internal components. Including a removable storage bin for better cleaning and maintenance access.
- Enhanced service features - Intuitive LED diagnostic lights reduce service time. Unit specific QR code for quick access to service manuals and warranty history. Convenient USB drive that allows for fast software updates. New removable sink and grill provide maximum access for ease of cleaning.
- Energy and Water Efficiency - Industry leading efficiencies deliver on going savings.
- Quieter operation - Improved condenser fan function.
- 24hr Production: 260 lb @ 70/50, 225 lb @ 90/70
- Dimensions: 16.25" W x 24.38" D x 35" H
- Shipping Carton: 24.25" W x 27.13" D x 41.5" H
- Shipping Weight: 183 lb
- Available Condenser Options: Air
- Storage Capacity: 12 lb
Energy & Water Usage
- Energy: 4.9 kWh/100 lb
- Water: 12 gallons/100 lb
- Base Electrical, Volts/Hz/Phase: 115/60/1
- Max. Fuse Size: 15 amps
- Total Load Amps: 7.0
Technical specs based on air-cooled countertop models.