Marlo MRO-2.5 Series
Marlo Industrial RO Applications - MRO-2.5 Series
The Marlo 'MRO-2.5' Series Economy type Reverse Osmosis machine is designed for commercial applications requiring purified water (90% salt rejection). Nominal output capacities of 200 - 2,500 GPD. Vertically arranged membrane housings allow for minimal floor space requirements. A Deluxe Upgrade Package is available which replaces the brass feed pump with a stainless steel pump.
Features & Benefits
- High rejection, 2.5" diameter thin-film composite (TFC) membrane elements in spiral-wound configuration.
- PVC membrane housings with PVC end-cap material.
- Brass constructed, rotary vane pump with ODP motor (120/220V, 1-Phase).
- Polypropylene pre-filter housing with activated carbon filter.
- Polypropylene pre-filter housing with 5.0 micron cartridge.
- Epoxy coated carbon steel frame assembly.
- Automatic system inlet feed valve.
- System feed pressure gauge.
- Panel mounted product and reject visual flow rota-meters.
- Deluxe Upgrade Package - Replaces brass feed pump with stainless steel pump.
- Compact product water conductivity monitor and a low inlet pressure shut-off switch.